Top 5 Best Foot Creams – 2017 Review
Rough calluses, cracked and chapped heels and seriously dry skin are proof that your feet take a serious beating every day. Unfortunately, this is the part of the body that is easily overlooked, especially when tights and closed-toe shoes are still options. So, whether you suffer from calluses, dry feet or cracked heels, the best foot cream will leave your feet looking and feeling softer and more youthful in time. It can also help with pains and aches in the feet.
Top 5 Best Foot Creams Compared
While finding the right one can be tricky, you do not want to spend your hard-earned cash on a cream that will not work. To help you make an informed decision we have reviewed some of the best foot cream products in the market that are tested and proven to repair damaged feet and prevent future problems.
1. Miracle Foot Repair Cream 8 oz with 60% Pure Organic Aloe Vera
When your feet get so dry that they start to crack, large patches of dry skin can build and create a rough texture on your heels. This can leave you desperate for the best foot cream that provides relief, especially immediate relief. Best used for cracked feet, Miracle Foot Repair Cream offers incredible relief to cracked sore feet. Not only will it smooth out all the dryness, repair all the calluses and cracks, but will do it on the first application. It is trusted by millions of users for its gentle formula that contains 60 percent of pure organic aloe Vera which can help relieve pain, itching and irritation.
The formula usually penetrates deeper through several layers of the skin to get to the root cause of the problem hence its long-lasting results. It is also blended with some very powerful and skin restorative agents to give you immediate relief by accelerating the renewal of cells on your feet. Its active ingredient however is menthol usp in 0.1 percentage, an external analgesic used to cure different foot problems.
Available in 1 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz and 32 oz containers, the cream is quite affordable. Users should massage their feet with these cream three to four times per day depending on how bad their condition is for best results. And with so many lofty claims that this cream can provide results overnight, the cream truly holds up to them.
- Easy to use because it is neither greasy nor oily
- It safe for diabetic skin use
- Results can be noticed immediately when you begin using the cream
- Fragrance free and relieves unpleasant foot odours
- Has helped millions of people restore their cracked and dry feet forever
- Some users feel that massaging your feet with this cream three to four times a day can be time consuming just as getting your feet professionally taken care of.
2. AHAVA Mineral Foot Cream
If you have rough feet and calluses, AHAVA Mineral Foot Cream is the best foot cream on the market. It smoothens and replenishes rough skin on your feet. It also moisturizes the skin and protects your feet from future calluses. It contains natural plant extracts and is powered by Osmoter complex to make the soles of the feet healthy and smooth. Its natural active ingredients like jojoba oils, avocado, sweet almond and wheat germ helps in nourishing the skin to prevent it from cracking. It also contains Aloe Vera blend with moisturizing properties to keep your soles smooth. Another active ingredient in this best foot cream is Tea Tree oil well known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. The oil prevents infection just in case the calluses are severe with exposed skin.
The cream is however not just for those with callused feet, anyone who wants to keep their soles moisturized and healthy can use it. If you already have callused and dry heels you should apply generous amount of the cream two times a day to bring back its normal look. To boost the effect of the cream, it is advisable to first clean the affected area thoroughly before you can apply the cream.
- Safe as it contains natural ingredients
- Provides deep miniaturisation to keep your feet hydrated
- Good for daily use for all skin problems
- Non-greasy and provides relief to irritated skin
- Renews rough soles of feet with its special formula, Salicylic acid
- Kills and keeps your feet away from bacteria
- A little bit pricey but worth every penny for its quality ingredients that provide long lasting results.
3. Barielle Total Foot Care Cream, 4-Ounce Jars
The signs that your feet are in a lot of stress can be seen through its appearance and texture. You can combat the signs of tired feet such as callused and chapped feet using Barielle Total Foot Care Cream. Due to the many accomplishments and recognition awarded to Barielle, they continue to produce some of the excellent skincare products. The cream does not contain any peeling ingredients like camphors or acids making it safe for the skin. Users therefore don’t need to worry about irritation on sensitive areas of the skin.
At a glance, the cream looks like just about other best foot cream that is out there. However, it does work at alleviating dryness, and with repeated use it has shown to clear up callused and chapped heel allowing you to wear sandals and other open footwear without being embarrassed. For best and long lasting results, this best cream should be applied twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime. Users are also advised to put on plain cotton socks overnight after applying the cream to keep the feet moisturised.
- Eliminates calluses while healing all chapped areas of the feet
- Leaves your feet softened and silky
- Smells great and is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- If you prefer fragrance free creams, this cream might not be a good buy for you. However, the smell is not so strong.
4. L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream
Another best foot cream that is worth your time and money is the L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream. L’Occitane is a well-known French company that manufactures a line of different skin-care products using various naturally-sourced ingredients. The cream is best used as a foot moisturizer. It has an intensely moisturizing formula that works quickly to nourish, reduce redness and irritation in the dry, damaged foot. The cream contains 15 percent of Shea butter along with essential lavender oils that helps fight inflammation and lessen the redness and irritation for greater amounts of comfort. Its arnica extract on the other hand reduces redness and irritation. It also contains refreshing mint which offers cooling and relaxing sensation for your tired feet after a long day.
All that is needed is to apply the cream to your feet whenever there are signs of dryness. When you use the foot cream consistently, you can then start using it less and less with time. The cream is featured in Rank & Style, Huffington Post, AllWomenStalk and InStyle. It has many outstanding reviews online for its effectiveness and long-lasting results.
- Hydrates your feet leaving them soft and soothed
- Can be used from toes to ankles to soothe the feet
- Contains natural and well known ingredients that are effective at moisturizing the skin
- Can be easily purchased on online stores or cosmetic stores
- Compared to average foot creams found in drug stores, this cream will cost you more.
5. AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Foot Cream
AmLactin has a great line of body lotions, moisturizers, and creams. Their foot creams boast some pretty glowing reviews. Their Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Foot Cream is best used for dry feet. It transforms extraordinarily dry skin into soft and smooth skin. Clinically proven, the cream uses AmLactin patented ULTRAPLEX formula making it the best foot cream from the company. It works to promote natural skin renewal through ex-foliation hence you can expect serious relief.
For long lasting moisture, this cream is formulated with a special blend of humectants and emollient ingredients to improve the overall softness of your feet. Its Alpha-Hydroxyl acid gently and effectively ex-foliates your skin and retains the skin’s natural moisture. Because of its unique blend of ingredients, this best foot cream is highly recommended by dermatologists for rough and dry feet. For a soft and smooth feet, you will need to apply the cream twice daily for great results.
- It is a hypoallergenic skin care product hence can be used without any prescription
- Designed to draw water to the skin leaving it hydrated for long
- Comes at a reasonable price
- Recommended by podiatrists
- Results vary so there is no guarantee that it will work for you. However, all signs points that it works.
The Aveda Foot Relief was a top contender but it fails to impress due to its lactic acid content which makes it a no-no for outdoor use. Avon Foot Works Overnight Foot Cream misses out on the top spot due to its re-adjusted list of ingredients. AmLactin Triple Action Foot Therapy Cream is edged out by others due to its irritating effect on sensitive skin. O’Keeffe feet cream falls short of expectations mainly due to its stinging sensation which may get out of hand in some cases.
And finally, the best foot cream for dry feet after careful review is – L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream. Reputed for its natural ingredients and effectiveness, the cream does not seem to attract any major qualms.